FORUM - Chinatown KM (CKM) Scanlation Group. Thank you for visiting!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CKM Scans closed!

Old chatbox is no longer working! Access it here - https://my.cbox.ws/ckmscans

New (empty) discord: https://discord.gg/c5ZXA5Y3

Island: End of Nightmare Character Bios [TEASER]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xah
xah

Founder
VIP/other
QC
Gold Member

Island: End of Nightmare Character Bios [TEASER] Empty
PostSubject: Island: End of Nightmare Character Bios [TEASER]   Island: End of Nightmare Character Bios [TEASER] EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Island: End of Nightmare
Island: End of Nightmare Character Bios [TEASER] Island10

The description/synopsis:
Quote :
When legends becomes nightmares,
will humankind gain control over the earth,
or will they become an endangered breed...?

The immortal world has combined with the mortal world, sending all sorts of mythical creatures. Humans will no longer be the master of the Earth, but an endangered breed...

Do ghosts come out on such a brilliant day?

This teenager who had come onto the island to work, felt the Frog God Rock shake, before he heard a voice in his head.

The teenager must make a choice—— "More or less time?"

This ordinary teenager didn't know his world was about to be changed forever. Later, he'd realise that there were students around the serene school grounds carrying weapons that eliminated "unknown" things and that more monsters were appearing around him everyday. No defense, nowhere to hide.

Had he messed with something he shouldn't have?

Everything began on that sunny summer day, with the decision of a teenager that forced the future into a different direction...

There won't be a pdf for the character bios yet, as it may change.

Link to Chapter 01

Main Index

Last edited by xah on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ckmscans.forumotion.com
xah
xah

Founder
VIP/other
QC
Gold Member

Island: End of Nightmare Character Bios [TEASER] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island: End of Nightmare Character Bios [TEASER]   Island: End of Nightmare Character Bios [TEASER] EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Translator: xah
Proofreader: Volunteer if you want!

Character Bios:
Spoiler:

Notes from xah: I've been searching up lots of (original) chinese light novels in the past few days and somehow I stumbled on this one. There's two like...seasons (?) or arcs to the series at the moment, and it's really popular in Taiwan (I'd say a lot more popular than Gu Fang?). There's even a manhua adaptation (for that, I'll nominate this site/blog post; it's really quite detailed). Of course it's not scanlated and I'm pretty sure not many know about it yet. It's shounen though so if you don't like action, don't read it. It is my kind of story though. xD

Oh and the character bios may change in the future, I haven't read that far yet so I had massive problems translating the demon (?) names. I think "Bai Zong" is the demon-slaying-club thing and it seems to have two "factions", "Cohesion" and "Divergence". No idea what the "blooded gown" is either. Guessed like half of them.

I think there's humour in this novel (in fact I'm pretty sure there is) but then again, I have an awful sense of humour...and I think it shows in my translations (=I suck at translating humour). I think it's 'cause I interpret things weirdly and then write it out weirdly, so in the end, the translation is awkwardly, weirdly funny (?)

Oops, way too many notes >_<
Back to top Go down
https://ckmscans.forumotion.com

Island: End of Nightmare Character Bios [TEASER]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1