FORUM - Chinatown KM (CKM) Scanlation Group. Thank you for visiting!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CKM Scans closed!

Old chatbox is no longer working! Access it here - https://my.cbox.ws/ckmscans

New (empty) discord: https://discord.gg/c5ZXA5Y3

OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xah
xah

Founder
VIP/other
QC
Gold Member

OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Although you're allowed to post/reply to each chapter's forum thread (like other novels), this thread is the official comment thread. It will be used mainly for reviews and/or questions and other discussions.

You must log in to post (register first).

If your comments reveal far too many spoilers, you can enclose them in "hide" or "spoiler" tags.

Code:
[hide]hide text from people who haven't posted on the thread yet[/hide]

[spoiler]anyone can see the text as long as they click on it...[/spoiler]

I'll put my review down later. Too dizzy right now and there's still work to do... Done! Though you'll have to post to see it!

Back to top Go down
https://ckmscans.forumotion.com
savana

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:33 am

hi
Back to top Go down
xah
xah

Founder
VIP/other
QC
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:29 pm

hey~
Back to top Go down
memotoon

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:13 am

Thank alot for your amazing translation , please containu till the end
Back to top Go down
lazybeans

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:38 am

NO!! Sad

Why did it end there?! I spent the entire day, geek  from dawn until evening on Sunday reading all 20+ chapters and it just...it just ends there?!!! Cold

I\'m dying... I need to know what happens to Bai Pingting! I need to know if Chu Beijie finds out the truth and I want to know if He Xia is going to rot in hell or not! Furious

depressed I couldn't sleep well at all knowing that I don't know what is happening... depressed again!

PS. Thank you for the translation. It is such a wonderful novel and with your translation, I am able to read it. I love you Very Happy bounce flower OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD 3553681847
Back to top Go down
aoi-sama
aoi-sama

Mod/Support
QC
Elite Regular

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Sorry! xah forgot to lock the chapter page!! So I'm moving your posts to the official comment page, memotoon and lazybeans!!
Back to top Go down
Cherryroseo

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:37 am

Pls vol. 2....;
Back to top Go down
Stumblelina

Regular

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:15 am

Thanks CKM For volume 1!!!  Will look forward to any new releases but hope xah, StarWarrior, aoi-sama and EvErYoNe are well.  
I love you

Take care and thank you so much for your time and work with CKM scans for us fans - words aren't enough

*throws 10-layer iced cake*   confused

Shy   lol!
Back to top Go down
Riamaria

Fan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 12:57 am

Is this still being translated? Im a fan of this novel :D Altho i found out that the manhua stopped,im still reading this novel and humbly awaiting for updates. Thanks you very much for translating this! :D more power to you!!
Back to top Go down
xah
xah

Founder
VIP/other
QC
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:03 am

^^;
https://ckmscans.forumotion.com/f56-gu-fang-bu-zi-shang-02

3rd volume to come mid-march
Riamaria wrote:
Is this still being translated? Im a fan of this novel :D Altho i found out that the manhua stopped,im still reading this novel and humbly awaiting for updates. Thanks you very much for translating this! :D more power to you!!
Back to top Go down
Riamaria

Fan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:06 pm

Alright:D thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
lautsu

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 7:44 am

Hi ! Thank you very much for translating the 3 books (or 7) of Gu fang bu xi shang ! Very Happy I know it needs a lot of efforts and patience so thank you !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD   OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL COMMENT THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1