FORUM - Chinatown KM (CKM) Scanlation Group. Thank you for visiting!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CKM Scans closed!

Old chatbox is no longer working! Access it here - https://my.cbox.ws/ckmscans

New (empty) discord: https://discord.gg/c5ZXA5Y3

NEWS: Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang (drama) #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xah
xah

Founder
VIP/other
QC
Gold Member

NEWS: Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang (drama) #1 Empty
PostSubject: NEWS: Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang (drama) #1   NEWS: Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang (drama) #1 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 10:13 pm

This will be the beginning of a series of news updates about the Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang drama. I've posted a link and mentioned it many times somewhere in the chatbox earlier (I'm not affiliated with the blog in the link, but their news sure was fast!) This post basically expands on some stuff.

Here is the current stuff I've found:

No. of episodes: either 40 or 50
Length: ~45 min each

Director: Ju Jue Liang/Kuk Kowk Leung ( Exclamation OMG, I LOVE THIS DIRECTOR!! MY CHILDHOOD!! NOW I'M REALLY HYPED FOR THIS!!)

Rough Synopsis: (This feels like an entire summary though??; terrible grammar btw)
The wars between the four countries, Jin, Yan, Liang and Qin are endless. The King of Jin's younger brother Chu Beijie (Wallace Chung) is a heroic man who enjoys war, having extraordinary combat skills and strategies, causing the other three countries to quake. On the occasion Yan and Jin encountered in battle, the country of Yan's Jing-An Ducal Residence was framed, burned to ashes overnight. The maid, Bai Pingting (Angelababy), was split away from the Marquess of Jing-An, stumbling into Jin. At a shrine, Chu Beijie met the fleeing Bai Pingting, was captured by her qin sound and then fell in love. But because of their different histories the two are then subjected to a long road of rough conditions. Although their love is strong, a life packed full of obstacles lay before them, from the suspicion of the King of Jin, the Marquess of Jing-An, He Xia's various provocations, as well as the chaotic world of the unstopping wars between the four countries. After all these challenges, Chu Beijie's original heart is not changed, and he stays the silent guardian. He will go out on the battlefield with his best troops one day, to unite with Bai Pingting to fight against He Xia together, and succeed in preventing a war of massive loss of life, becoming the guardian of world peace.

Chu Beijie: Jin's Duke of Zhen-Bei, a god of war capable of causing enemies to shudder at his name.
Bai Pingting: An amazing woman who loved to read military books from childhood, a very wise woman ("Zhuge")
He Xia: Suave, romantic, has the righteous aristocracy of a Yan noble family.
Princess Yaotian - Qin's only direct heir(ess) to the throne, a princess.
Yangfeng - Grew up with Pingting, the two of them are know as "the two renowned qin players"
Dongzhuo - A childhood playmate of He Xia, Pingting and Yangfeng. Simply kind.
Fanlu - The Governor of Qierou City, once ordered to kill Pingting.
Zuiju - A friend of Chu Beijie, has great medical skills.
(Esteemed) Duchess Zhang - A woman from Jin who loves knowledge, admires Chu Beijie, poisoned the King of Jin and was sent to the Cold Palace. (Her rank's a bit higher than a Duchess....)
Chu Moran - Chu Beijie's trusted confidant, a general.
Ze Yin - A famous general of Liang, Yangfeng's husband.
Madam Yan Shisan - The boss of Liang's Jiaoyan Restaurant, a partner of Chu Beijie, secretly has a crush on Chu Beijie.

...Overall...I feel like this is rather male-dominated?

Anyway, if anyone finds anything and would like me to translate it, or make known to the world, please do try to find me! You can post here, chatbox, fb or email!

xah.

P.S: If formatting goes okay, vol03 should be out on the 24th. ^^;

Last edited by xah on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ckmscans.forumotion.com
harushima27

Fan

PostSubject: A happy news after a depressing day!   NEWS: Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang (drama) #1 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:49 am

OMG!!!! WALLACE CHUNG AS CHU BEIJE? I will surely look forward to this!

On a side note, I would like to thank you guys for translating the novel. A big big thank you. Always.
Back to top Go down
xah
xah

Founder
VIP/other
QC
Gold Member

PostSubject: Re: NEWS: Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang (drama) #1   NEWS: Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang (drama) #1 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:01 am

Huang Jing Yu will be He Xia.

Btw I'm not too sure whether all the news in this thread are 100% correct. They should be, but always doubt the internet (especially Chinese sites!).
Back to top Go down
https://ckmscans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS: Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang (drama) #1   NEWS: Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang (drama) #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang (drama) #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1