FORUM - Chinatown KM (CKM) Scanlation Group. Thank you for visiting!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CKM Scans closed!

Old chatbox is no longer working! Access it here - https://my.cbox.ws/ckmscans

New (empty) discord: https://discord.gg/c5ZXA5Y3

kujika's list of recommended manga & anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kujika
kujika

Regular

kujika's list of recommended manga & anime Empty
PostSubject: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:57 am

I'm not sure I'm doing this the right way, but here we go    Smile 

I read tons more stuff but those plots kinda kept sticking. conclusion: they must have "something"!

Look them up at http://www.batoto.net or google them ~ just copy and paste the titles into the search field ~ some series might be licensed, thus not read-able online, probably.

I mainly read shounen and shoujo, but you'll find a few seinen and josei works too.

Might add more laters.

~~~~~ Manga ~~~~~

Fantasy world: Action/adventure/(maybe romance)

1/2 Prince ~ online RPG that feels like real life. While classics like .hack are more serious, this is almost gag.
Ares ~ pure fighting manga with unique art style and intense plot.
Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken ~ reminds me of Dragonball but in a good way.
Fullmetal Alchemist ~ it's FMA. Enough said!
Gamaran ~ a fighting genius kid with "a small" family problem leaves home to prove himself.
Hunter X Hunter ~ awesome mix of classical and modern shounen.
Id ~ starts confusing but will start to make sense in volume 2. parallel universe travel, artifacts, gods,...
Itsuwaribito ~ a guy who saves people with his lies.
Junketsu no Maria ~ lots of innuendos and incredibly weird in a good way. Stay away, kids xD  
Kingdom ~ slow, kind-hearted and ambitious main. The manga is great, forget the anime!  
MagicalXMiracle ~ what happens if your face looks exactly like the one of an important person who disappeared?
Magi ~ solid storyline and interesting world building.
Nabi ~ tragic story about kids running away from their pursuer. *NEW*
Psyren ~ interesting plot twists and superpowers.
Rure ~ about two sisters, one hates the other cares. they crash into another world and got to deal.
Sengoku Strays ~ again world/time travel. she is a kendo expert, but will this be enough to help in a war?
The Tower of God ~ it's not always about brawn.... to solve deadly riddles brain is needed too!

Fantasy world: Adventure/romance

Absolute Witch ~ in a world of mages witches are dead. until one appears? quite funny and nice romance.
Akatsuki no Yona ~ naive princess loses everything to betrayal and goes on a journey in order to learn of her true heritage.
Basara ~ painful love, hurtful decisions, a war for peace, same goal, different methods, conflict.
Dear ~ enemies become friends and even more? (kinda the common theme of this mangaka)
Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang
Immortal Rain ~ immortal main who is not a vampire.
Kanata Kara ~ stranded in a foreign world she meets a collected&mysterious stranger who might be cursed?
Legend of Nereid ~ possibly the best work by this author. has many sad and suspenseful parts.
Masca ~ a bored demon lord and a clumsy magician. can this ever work out? has some mature stuff in there.
Otogimoyou Ayanishiki ~ her stepfather is the hero who died, or did he?
Saiunkoku Monogatari ~ a girl wants to become the first female court official in a fantasy-world china.
Saver ~ cried my eyes out in volume 1. A changed heroine faces another world she is told to save.
Ten no ryuu chi no sakura ~ fairy-tale like story about a girl and dragons in human form. Loved the art, good story!
Vampire Game ~ the great vampire king is now a pet cat. oh the shame!

Sci-Fi: Randoms

Adventure & Trouble Diary ~ some earth girl is the fiance of an alien prince. The beginning is quite bad but it gets better.
Eternal Sabbath *NEW*
Level E~ about a bored genius alien on earth who manipulates everyone around him. hilarious if a bit vomit-worthy sometimes.

(somewhat) historical: Adventure/(Action)/(Romance)

Anatolia Story
Chang Ge Xing *NEW*
Home
Kaze Hikaru
Miriam
Rurouni Kenshin
The Golden Birdcage
Zanbara! ~ two naive yet strong sword-wielding guys set out into the huge bad world.

Real world: action/adventure

Code Breaker
Konjiki no Gash!!
Shaman King
The Breaker ~ intense martial arts/school-life manhwa. The sequel is quite good too.
The Gamer ~ basically about a guy who obtains powers like in a game.  
Ueki no Housoku
Yu Yu Hakusho

Real world: talented kids

Beauty Pop
Hikaru no Go
Kimi no tame ni hiku chopin
Shokugeki no Soma
Skip Beat
Yakitate Ja-pan

Real world: supernatural

Death Edge *NEW*
Natsume Yuujinchou
Petshop of Horrors
Yuurei apato kanrinin

Real world: supernatural/romance

As The God of Death Dictates
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Keishishou tokuhanka 007
Rasetsu no Hana
Ran to Haiiro no Sekai ~ magical, funny, tragic, quirky, revolting, creative. That pretty much sums this manga up. It has a quality to it that's hard to define.  
Sarashi Asobi
Yurara no Tsuki

Real world: misc romance

Annarasumanara
Cheese in the Trap
Diamond Life
Kiss/Hug
Love So Life
Paradise Kiss
Savage Garden
Shuukatsu!! *NEW*
Tenshi Ja Nai
The sleepy residents of birdcage manor

Last edited by kujika on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:05 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
flameshaft
flameshaft

Retired
Typesetter
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:20 am

Fullmetal Alchemist! *high five*

I personally think that the art style in Ares is the think keeping me from continuing to read it... but that's just a personal preference, I guess.

HunterXHunter was good, except I can't say I liked the last arc so much... as for after that, with the elections and stuff, they didn't particularly entertain me...

I recently found Itsuwaribito, and got hooked right away!

And I love Psyren. I've reread it at least 5 times now... (I reread FMA too many times to count.)

I like the art style a lot in Magi, along with the storyline!

If you like Fullmetal Alchemist, I think you might like D.Gray-Man. It's unfortunately on hiatus right now due to the mangaka's health, but it has a good 218 chapters right now. Most people who like FMA like DGM. (For me, they're the both #1 on my favorites list, as they're both equally good).
Back to top Go down
http://flameshaft.deviantart.com
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Glad to see that you agree with so many of my shounen choices!

You're right about Hunter X Hunter. When the "ant" arc started with some DBZ look alikes I kinda lost interest. The art style got worse too in my opinion. I'm more content with watching the anime, it stops at the perfect point. It makes me sad, I used to like HxH so much Crying or Very sad 

I did read D-Gray Man and liked it in parts but somehow couldn't get into it... now that I think about it I didn't like the enemies at all and some of the religious stuff was odd. It has been a while I tried it though, might read it again.

Since it seems you won't read Ares I can tell you it will get quite tragic. The scary guy of their party will betray them in cold blood and return to his origin. He loves torturing his former friends too... I want to call this part of the manga a bad word but not sure it's wise pale 

You should give the webtoon Tower of God a try, I'd recommend Gamaran but it's almost pure battle and you don't seem the type to like that ;)
Back to top Go down
flameshaft
flameshaft

Retired
Typesetter
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:38 am

I've been told to try Tower of God before... maybe I should give it a try (despite not being very used to read webtoons so much).

Well, I'm a primarily shounen reader, after all. I have noticed (for Ares) that I can't really get into war mangas. I've given this one called Kingdom a try, too, but it's not for me...

I think we'll get along well, seeing how we have so much in common scratch . Maybe I should do a recommendations post, as well!
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 am

It's easy to get into webtoons ~ I've been reading Tower of God, Kubera, Magician (bad art at first), Cheese in the Trap, TAL, Crepscule, Pale Horse, Ability, Noblesse and some others so far. They are different, true, but there are a few gems.

Added some more shonen today. They can be considered more traditional shounen and some may appear childish but I liked them anyway.

Rurouni Kenshin - my first shounen actually.
Konjiki no Gash!!
Shaman King
Ueki no Housoku
Yu Yu Hakusho
Back to top Go down
flameshaft
flameshaft

Retired
Typesetter
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:06 am

Currently reading Tower of God. Indeed, it seems quite interesting.

For your shounen additions:
Rurouni Kenshin -- Started it, but couldn't finish it yet. I get these "mood swings" concerning mangas, and I can't read certain types at certain times... Will likely pick it up again at some point. [btw, I really like Code:Breaker, an ongoing series by the same mangaka]
Same for Gash
Shaman King -- I liked it for the most part, although I think the ending could've been better... maybe just a personal opinion, though.
Law of Ueki -- thought of reading it but haven't gotten around to it yet
Yu Yu Hakusho -- Among the first mangas I read, and really good as well.
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:54 am

Tower of God gets better after a few chapters, the beginning is a bit... flat? Confusing?

Code Breaker is not by the mangaka of Kenshin Exclamation 
I like Code Breaker too, never thought it would be your taste.
What do you think about Ao no Exorcist or Nurarihyon no Mago?

Recently I finished Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken. Quite a surprising read for me because...

... even though this series is neither original nor mature it has a certain charm - especially the relationships and character interaction that can go from funny to touching to exciting.

I finished it in 3 days, I got so hooked =_=
Back to top Go down
flameshaft
flameshaft

Retired
Typesetter
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Ah sorry, my bads. I got mixed up. It's Samurai Deeper Kyo that's by the same mangaka as Code:Breaker......... (I haven't got very far in Kyo either...)

The one that I enjoyed that was by the same mangaka as Rurouni Kenshin is called Busou Renkin. It's also about alchemy, but the way it's portrayed in Busou Renkin is waaay different from in FMA. Personally, I liked the FMA way better (well, of course, it's FMA), but Busou Renkin wasn't that bad, overall.

I've read Ao no Exorcist as far as it's been updated, and I think it's good. (I guess I have an affinity with exorcists? D.Gray-Man has plenty of those =D). As for Nurahihyon no Mago, I started it, but at that time, I was reading way too many mangas simultaneously, so I put the reading of that manga on hold... Should pick it up again at some point...

Another good manga that's fairly short is Samurai High School. It's hilarious!

I'll check out Dragon Quest at some point...
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:29 am

I did read Samurai High School. It's really ridiculous haha
It is too much gag for me though. Same reason I'm not a great fan of Beelzebub. I like manga like this for the humour but that's about it^^

Nurarihyon no Mago... started nice, I'm not so happy about how the story is now. Busou Renkin? I haven't read the manga yet, might give it a try.

Have you read ID? For whatever odd reason I liked it much better the second time I read it.
Since you don't mind gag I suggest you try a webtoon called The God of High School. :twisted:It's shallow but entertaining, focuses on martial arts.

Back to top Go down
flameshaft
flameshaft

Retired
Typesetter
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:34 am

well, i usually read gag mangas after i read some particularly dark manga or some horror... to lighten the mood....

i never even thought to try Beelzebub... the concept behind it didn't really interest me.
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:24 am

Beelzebub is so ridiculous it's gag *cough* It has its up and downs but the beginning and the art style is funny.
Back to top Go down
flameshaft
flameshaft

Retired
Typesetter
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:52 am

I recently found a webtoon called Flow... I thought the premise and basic idea was interesting, though in 9 chapters, it can still be developped a bit before I can form a solid opinion on it...

I tend to have a great fondness for dark but not horror mangas, and non-shoujo/yaoi cooking mangas (there are generally very few cooking mangas scanated, and a large percentage seem t ne shoujo or yaoi)
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Can I post again?~

Seriously? Oh my, same here.

To cooking manga: Yakitate Ja-pan and Shokugeki no Soma from my list. The first one is very very much gag and the second starts quite ecchi but it sheds it's ecchi ways a few chapters in. I'm also going to read your Cooking Boy, but since I've already watched the anime I take my time with it. I feel shamed that I can't think of any good shoujo cooking manga even though around 40% of my reading list is shoujo Surprised 

To webtoons: I'm happy you gave them a chance.
I already tried Flow and I liked the "if you actually manage to change something in the past there will always be an equal price to pay" idea.

Other webtoons I liked:

Tower of God ~ but you already know that.

S.I.D. ~ a detective suddenly can see ghosts (again).

Noblesse ~ somehow I think it's overrated and draggy as so many long shounen are but the first chapters are really good in a funny way.

Lessa ~  unlikely heroes and all that. Slow pace at first, picks up later.

Crepuscule ~ it's more shoujo-ish at first, later chapters have more action.

Magician ~ I <3  it because it's sword&sorcery and it has nice battles and eccentric characters. I dislike is the art at first (it gets better) and the odd pacing - sometimes there are a few chapters that feel like fillers 'cause nothing much happens and then we get all the action at once.

Black Haze ~ My newest find and it's very entertaining to read so far.

The Pale Horse ~ even though it's shoujo it's good shoujo.

TAL ~ has its ups and downs. Down mostly is the weak plot.

Godly Bells
Back to top Go down
flameshaft
flameshaft

Retired
Typesetter
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:34 am

I've read Yakitate! Japan countless times, and i'm also reading Shokugeki no Souma. I was put off by the Ecchi label for the longest time, but after a while, when my cooking manga searches turned up more or less empty, i decided to give it a try... It's good, though i'm glad the amount of ecchiness seems to be much fewer now. Other good cooking mangas (beside Cooking
Master Boy) in the shounen/seinen category are: Mister Ajikko, Addicted to Curry, Shoku King, Cooking Papa, Bambino!, Oishinbo (only released by Viz...). There's another short one that isn't so much cooking, but more like fight for food, which is Ben-to Zero: Road to Witch, where the characters fight for half-price bentos. I haven't really enjoyed what little i read of Toriko, though...

One of the shoujo cooking mangas that wasn't so bad (i seem to be more lenient in category selection when it comes to cooking mangas die to the shortage of them) was Hatsukoi Lunch Box.

I still prefer mangas to webtoons, but it's true that certain webtoons have better ideas. As for the whole "price to pay for changing the past" thing, it does bring back FMA's "equivalent exchange."

I'll check those webtoons out..... Some time... I have some exams next week and the week after, so i'd rather be reading mangas during my breaks (currently rereading D.Gray-man, thinking of going on an FMA reread after).

Back to top Go down
leloar

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:05 pm

That's a really good list :) I'm not sure whether to feel happy or embarrassed by the fact that I've either read or watched most of them haha. I'm finding that a lot of webtoons nowadays are more original in their plots in comparison to most mangas nowadays.
Back to top Go down
briecheeze
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:51 am

kujika wrote:
Can I post again?~

Seriously? Oh my, same here.

To cooking manga: Yakitate Ja-pan and Shokugeki no Soma from my list. The first one is very very much gag and the second starts quite ecchi but it sheds it's ecchi ways a few chapters in. I'm also going to read your Cooking Boy, but since I've already watched the anime I take my time with it. I feel shamed that I can't think of any good shoujo cooking manga even though around 40% of my reading list is shoujo Surprised 

To webtoons: I'm happy you gave them a chance.
I already tried Flow and I liked the "if you actually manage to change something in the past there will always be an equal price to pay" idea.

Other webtoons I liked:

Tower of God ~ but you already know that.

S.I.D. ~ a detective suddenly can see ghosts (again).

Noblesse ~ somehow I think it's overrated and draggy as so many long shounen are but the first chapters are really good in a funny way.

Lessa ~  unlikely heroes and all that. Slow pace at first, picks up later.

Crepuscule ~ it's more shoujo-ish at first, later chapters have more action.

Magician ~ I <3  it because it's sword&sorcery and it has nice battles and eccentric characters. I dislike is the art at first (it gets better) and the odd pacing - sometimes there are a few chapters that feel like fillers 'cause nothing much happens and then we get all the action at once.

Black Haze ~ My newest find and it's very entertaining to read so far.

The Pale Horse ~ even though it's shoujo it's good shoujo.

TAL ~ has its ups and downs. Down mostly is the weak plot.

Godly Bells

oh, you might like
the gamer (guy gains video game abilities)
Automata (special people can enter the web)
city of the dead sorcerer (magic is common. main characters are a detective who hates magic and an 'extinct' magician),
twelve nights (a guy crossdresses to raise money for his army and retake his throne. he has multiple identities he uses to achieve this goal
Spoiler:
kubera (a girl shares the same name as the strongest god in the universe. it's her journey to find herself after her hometown is destroyed)
one day I would like to read one punch man. i hear such great things about it but i'm hesitate to touch it just yet. i think i might just wait until it finishes and then swoop in to buy the series at a con.
Back to top Go down
briecheeze
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:55 am

leloar wrote:
That's a really good list :) I'm not sure whether to feel happy or embarrassed by the fact that I've either read or watched most of them haha. I'm finding that a lot of webtoons nowadays are more original in their plots in comparison to most mangas nowadays.

yeah. but both sides still do make good ones. or decent series are still surviving. case in point: skip beat. my absolutely favorite series in the world. it holds a glorious place in my bookshelf. i will never sell it. black butler, on the other hand...maybe
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:37 am

Added Ran to Haiiro no Sekai and some other things. Wow that was some weird stuff!

EDIT: I re-arranged some categories and corrected typos. Gosh, what was I thinking <_<
Back to top Go down
briecheeze
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:43 am

have you ever read ordinary school or rure?
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:48 am

Rure is on my list! =D And nope, what's Ordinary school?

Tr-treat please.

@Manga vs. webtoons: I still like manga more. More manga are translated => there are more quality works.
Back to top Go down
briecheeze
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:09 pm

kujika wrote:
Rure is on my list! =D And nope, what's Ordinary school?

Tr-treat please.

@Manga vs. webtoons: I still like manga more. More manga are translated => there are more quality works.

ordinary school is manhwa about a girl who has to crossdress and attend her brother's school. his goal:
Spoiler:
and the school is a super special school where the elite attend. only guys can go, hence the crossdressing. she doesn't think that she will be able to pull it off and she has to dorm. lol. scratch 

also, Tal is finally starting! I love you cheers 
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:26 am

I love that kind of crossdressing (how did you know? xD)
TAL has its good points, I'm re-reading it currently =D

I just got into Spaceship Battle Yamato 2199, the anime. It's sooo cool. I didn't like Gundam or Macross but I like this <3
what makes yamato so fascinating? think of a fly going against an elephant and prevailing, it's just that nerve gripping. the best thing is, the elephant got an identity, they also cook with water even though it's advanced water. The characters are more real than flashy, that's a plus.
Back to top Go down
briecheeze
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:54 pm

lol, i haven't heard of that series before.
But since you liked Rure and Saver, I figured that Ordinary School would be perfect. If only I knew how that group was doing.  Sigh 
I was so upset at the english publisher who dropped it. harmph. it's no wonder they went out of business, dropping such amazing series Laughing but seriously  Sad 
I am also totally in love with Black Haze. Seriously, if this series gets serialized, I'll cry if they restart it. pale 

Himegimi no Jouken: has some delicious dark undertones but I think it's still a sweet story. i know tons like this

Ouji to Majou to Himegimi to: this series also has a huge gender swap. it's pretty funny even though I'm sure I know who she will end up with

ps. have you read Ookami Heika no Hanayome?
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:50 pm

briecheeze wrote:
I am also totally in love with Black Haze. Seriously, if this series gets serialized, I'll cry if they restart it. pale
They did that to Crepuscule once T_T On the other hand I wish the author all the luck, he/she deserves it!

Quote :
Himegimi no Jouken: has some delicious dark undertones but I think it's still a sweet story. i know tons like this
That's a new one :O thanks tons for reccing it. Do you perchance know Akagami no Shirayukihime? That's another sweet romance. Not sure if I already recced it xD

Quote :
Ouji to Majou to Himegimi to: this series also has a huge gender swap. it's pretty funny even though I'm sure I know who she will end up with
Nice one =D Do you know Chang Ge Xing? It's historical gender-bender (again, not sure if it was already mentioned ...).

Quote :
ps. have you read Ookami Heika no Hanayome?
Nope again, so much new stuff to read! xD

I also want to recc Ciel, it's a bit weird, a bit magical and just plain charming.

Furthermore Demon Seiten. I bet you have never ever read a shoujo like this before xD Prepare for some teenage fanatics and angst.

Usotsuki Wakusei, 'cause that series needs more love.

Mahou Tsukai no Yome, a new magical romance series. Hope you don't get weirded out from the first chapter and the age gap xD

Noragami, another fantasy series I like. The story really starts at chapter 2.

Hmmm that's it for now.
Back to top Go down
briecheeze
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:06 am

Quote :
That's a new one :O thanks tons for reccing it. Do you perchance know Akagami no Shirayukihime? That's another sweet romance. Not sure if I already recced it xD

i think i did but I got bored.

Quote :
Nice one =D Do you know Chang Ge Xing? It's historical gender-bender (again, not sure if it was already mentioned ...).

I don't know if it's been mentioned either but I do know that it's a pretty cool series

as for Usotsuki Wakusei , i am waiting for it to be completed first  Embarassed 

Mahou Tsukai no Yome
has been on my wishlist since before a group eyed it. and if age gaps mattered, i wouldn't be madly in love with until death do us part which claims a huge section of my bookshelf  Laughing 

Demon Seiten i forgot why i forgot about this series. hr....

Ciel ...is a series that i am a bit hesitant to get into.  The author did another series that i bought and read but the ending was so...tragic. i can't trust him Crying or Very sad 

Noragami does seem pretty cool

bride of the water god might also be good for you. it doesn't have crossdressing but age-crossing
Spoiler:

divine bells is also pretty sweet and it seems we both are fond of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime Empty

Back to top Go down

kujika's list of recommended manga & anime

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next