FORUM - Chinatown KM (CKM) Scanlation Group. Thank you for visiting!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CKM Scans closed!

Old chatbox is no longer working! Access it here - https://my.cbox.ws/ckmscans

New (empty) discord: https://discord.gg/c5ZXA5Y3

kujika's list of recommended manga & anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kujika
kujika

Regular

kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:01 am

Quote :
Mahou Tsukai no Yome has been on my wishlist since before a group eyed it. and if age gaps mattered, i wouldn't be madly in love with until death do us part which claims a huge section of my bookshelf
I was more refering to the bone face part xD

Man, you are a master of manga! ~~~~~~*thinks hard*

Scarlet Palace Dunno if it will end tragic but there sure is a lot of drama going on. it's gender bender too.

Koukyuu Days Another sweet romance with court intrigue and kinda gender bender.

Amatsuki Kind of out of context, but I like it.

Shinigamihime no Saikon Cute maybe a tiny bit darkish.

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Another cutey.

Ok now without comments, just check them out xD

Sennen no Yuki
Doll
Hana no Kishi
Back to top Go down
briecheeze
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:43 am

Quote :
Ok now without comments, just check them out xD

Sennen no Yuki
Doll
Hana no Kishi

waaaay ahead of ya... Laughing 
but they were pretty good. doll is a fav but i wish that entropy would finish it....

Scarlet Palace is kinda weird but in a good way

As for Amatsuki, Shinigamihime no Saikon, Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii they are pretty awesome

Koukyuu Days is on my wishlist

Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Do we mean the same Doll? The one I'm talking about is finished.
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1563

If you know that too, I admit defeat..(for now!)

Btw what Doll were you talking about?
Back to top Go down
briecheeze
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:21 pm

I guess we'll call this one a draw because i don't know that doll. the doll i'm thinking of is a post-apocalyptic world where public executions are legal. these executions are done by a few select people. the captain of these people
Spoiler:

your doll just doesn't seem to fit my criteria right now. it might in the future
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:00 am

Yeeah I see your point about Doll now. Seems that kind of story appealed to me years before.

Draws are boring =D Sooo boring. (I totally want your recs you know?)

Tenkyuugi. Never could tell if the main is a boy or a flat-chested girl, but I bet boy.

Arata Kangatari

Angel Diary

Bloodhound

Arcana (Lee so young) Dunno if it's the translation or me, but it was a tad confusing sometimes. Still good.

Ilegenes - Kokuyou no Kiseki

Sword and Cornett

Mugen Spiral (dropped by author t_t)

Aventura

Bound Beauty

Ng Life

Siesta

Animal Sense

Back to top Go down
briecheeze
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:48 am

heard of all of them. either on my dropped list, waiting list, or reading list
and we can continue to battle it out kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 4138325027  kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 835248657  Laughing 

have you heard of
Tiara it's by the same authors of angel diary. i did prefer demon diary but i want that series continued.
Planetary* is something i really want to read. sci fi with royalty and a shy boy. i want to read it but i don't know much about it
pumpkin scissors is a series i owned but they stopped releasing volumes.  it's about a group of soldiers who are in charge of making sure war clean up is going smoothly. they have to do all sort of jobs and often run into serious danger (though are considered the lazy, easy troop who never has to do anything dangerous)
fallen angels is a guilty pleasure one. a girl who was once popular is now a pariah in another school. people are out for revenge against her for an event that was
Spoiler:
girl all women in the world are dying-young ones mostly and they cannot give birth to girls (you must suspend your sense of belief in science for this one) and this one girl is unaffected. she is put to cryogenic sleep and woken up after 40 years.  only men are around except for some trangender ones. she has to crossdress to prevent herself from being...you know, taken captive, to put it nicely.
transfer student storm bringer is a fun webcomic about a scary looking student who doesn't know how to fight but everyone thinks he can
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:11 am

Hey there!

I know all of them, but Girl and Planetary* =D I agree, Demon Diary is just great.

I'm a bit unsure about Girl, simply because of my experiences with this author.Well, we'll see.... at least Girl looks a tad more realistic, concerning the characters' reactions (I used to "face meet desk" when reading her works sometimes). But I like it this far! Oh and there is actually a study that claims that radioactivity influences birth rate. Dunno if it's to be taken serious though haha

Uhm OK...................................... my turn!

Break Hands. Had a good start but the end fizzled out a bit D:

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu. Personally I found it a tad boring sometimes, but it might interest you.

Yoshiwara Hana Oboro. This is MY guilty pleasure. no reality what so ever (but bishies)

Kaizoku to Ningyo. Another episodic shojo.

Lucky Dog 1 Blast. This is just crazy.

Issho ni Neyou yo. Quirky characters with certain burdens.

Back to top Go down
briecheeze
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:47 am

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu-is a series i like. but i prefer light novels over manga and manga over anime...so i must wait
Yoshiwara Hana Oboro-am waiting on the next chapter for this.
Lucky Dog 1 Blast-this one is such a trip!
Issho ni Neyou yo-i think this one is almost done
Break Hands-this one, i don't think i've ever seen before but it seems like it would be on the bottom of any of my lists...
Kaizoku to Ningyo-I want to but it's on hiatus so I want to wait...

break blade is pretty fast paced I think, and somewhat similar to densetsu no yuusha no densetsu
Yan Huang - Xiao Yuan Mi Yin aka Flame Phoenix: Campus Secret Seal is about a girl who I think is the reincarnation of the main male's romantic interest.
Hoshi no Samidare is one trippy ride. a boy must be a knight for a girl who happens to want to destroy the world
usually the author of girl is one i hesitate to read but this one might work out...
Zerozaki Soushiki no Ningen Shiken is a tad bloody since most of the characters are murderers. however it is a very interesting plot
Keishichou Tokuhanka 007 episodic shojou
chaser a webcomic that is a mind trip. main character has amnesia
aphorism sooo bloody but the first few volumes were amazing. now...not so much
Hakkenden - Touhou Hakken Ibun if this is something you like, there are so many similar series that would be perfect.

ps. let me know if i mention any of these before...
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:17 am

Ehh why would Break Hands be on the bottom? xD
I know all of them but thanks of reminding me that Yan Huang - Xiao Yuan Mi Yin exists!
I do love the genre Hakkenden belongs to, please rec more like this. I'm not a great fan of Hakkenden though.

Silver Diamond (dunno if this will turn shounen-ai but at the moment it's chaste haha)

Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san

Magnolia

Kaze yo, banri wo kake yo

Genju no Seiza
Back to top Go down
briecheeze
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:18 pm

I like/am waiting for these to finish before attacking them Genju no Seiza and magnolia.  Silver diamond is too shounen ai-ish for my tastes. i don't know.  maybe it's changed since i last read it
Kaze yo, banri wo kake yo seems too short for my tastes. i am a super picky one shot/one volume person
Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san might be a good one for me...don't know will have to wait and see

have you ever read Junketsu + Kareshi? it's licensed so hopefully the pace that the publishers release it at is decent. harmph ie, not excited about waiting until september for the next volume of skip beat  Mad 

Legend of Chun Hyang is one i want finished...that was not an acceptable ending! Evil or Very Mad 

Mahou Tsukai no Neko  is a semi-shounen ai...somewhat. i can tolerate that level

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei is the recent, popular one. i like it. super powerful male lead with a dangerous past. however, his sister is the one in the spotlight

katana, Yakumo Tatsu, and rental magica are similar to Hakkenden but i think they might be different enough that you're ok with them

Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken for the win? Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
kujika
kujika

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:44 am

I'll check your choices out tommorow =D
Since it's bed time only one rec today... hope it hasn't been mentioned yet.

Cheonsaeng Yeonbun. Only read the first 3 chapters so far and it looked ok-ish.
Back to top Go down
briecheeze
briecheeze

VIP/other
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:23 pm

maybe i'll check Cheonsaeng Yeonbun out. doesn't seem too bad
Back to top Go down
xiaoxue

Regular

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:39 am

The only thing on your list that I have read is Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor, haha. But now that there's a nice list, maybe I will go and check some of them out. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kujika's list of recommended manga & anime   kujika's list of recommended manga & anime - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

kujika's list of recommended manga & anime

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2