FORUM - Chinatown KM (CKM) Scanlation Group. Thank you for visiting!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CKM Scans closed!

Old chatbox is no longer working! Access it here - https://my.cbox.ws/ckmscans

New (empty) discord: https://discord.gg/c5ZXA5Y3

Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xah
xah

Founder
VIP/other
QC
Gold Member

Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides Empty
PostSubject: Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides   Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:38 pm

Guests may reply to topics, but cannot open topics. This post is unlocked, but one of the most important rules is that no food fight can occur in this thread!!

Open topics by logging in or making a new account then logging in. If you'd like to reset your password or change your username please email me at: ckmscans@hotmail.com

Just join in the food fight! (A forum roleplay-like thing)

That's it, now fight!!!

Just saying, but if you don't you might get squashed by the food around here if you stay much longer....

*Have fun! You can decide to change or join any side any time you want. (Join mine! -- a bit of my usual shameless advertising here....)

Other details
*If you're lucky, you may get promoted to a VIP (blue coloured username) over some time. Most of the blue VIPs do come from food fights xD
*Generally suggested that you join an existing side especially if you're a new player, however, if you have a bit of influence over an admin, then you can coerce them to create a side for you.
*The food fight continues in chatbox. Just input your username (don't need email) and then fight away!!
*You have permission to bully xah and/or other people in the other sides, but attacking your fellow members (unless betraying them for another side) is strictly forbidden.

If you would like to buy these, please leave a message here or PM xah. These are not steal-able or refundable. You can get cookie points from just having an account or quickly get them from posting... Unfortunately, unless it says "(limited)", then anyone can buy it...unlimited. When your purchase is approved, then the userbar goes on your profile and you can use it. If you try to use these items and don't have ownership of them, unfortunately you will temporarily not be able to fight until you pay the penalty of 888,888 cookie points...!!

Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides 9586210 - 180,000
- xah

There are currently three sides (or more?) to this battle.

Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides Justic10
Anyone with xah (me) will receive this userbar under their "achievements" heading of their profile.

Members
xah
RavieSeeker (inactive)
idlerhapsody (inactive)
JappyChi (inactive)
Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides Evil12
Anyone against xah (me) will receive this userbar under their "achievements" heading of their profile.

Members:
briecheeze
flameshaft
StarWarrior
The Useless Translator (inactive)
Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides Fools10
The strange (newest) faction that does nothing but makes a fool of themselves! How...bizarre!

Members
aoikun (inactive)
Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides Unknow10
People who haven't joined any side yet.

arisachama
KawaiiPanda10 (inactive)

Current Rewards
Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides Idle10

Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides 2015fo10
Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides Cboxfo10
Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides Foodse10
(Retired)

Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides 2014fo10
(Retired)

Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides 2013_c10
(Retired)

If you are valid for any of these, leave a message here or PM me; I don't really remember a lot...  Sigh
Finally, this thread is NOT FOR FIGHTING!! Go fight in the forum!!
Back to top Go down
https://ckmscans.forumotion.com

Food Fight Rules (updated 12/24/15) & Sides

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1