FORUM - Chinatown KM (CKM) Scanlation Group. Thank you for visiting!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CKM Scans closed!

Old chatbox is no longer working! Access it here - https://my.cbox.ws/ckmscans

New (empty) discord: https://discord.gg/c5ZXA5Y3

News Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xah
xah

Founder
VIP/other
QC
Gold Member

News Update Empty
PostSubject: News Update   News Update EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Okay, here’s the news update I mentioned:

Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang:
-Manhua: Of course it’s still on hiatus (i.e. the manhuajia still hasn’t drawn anything), so nothing there...I might revamp their translations over my translation blog though.
-Novel: After the ultra frustrating second volume, I have to say things can only improve, meaning I have a lot more interest translating this volume than the second. There is 1 volume/2 books/21 chapters left which I am currently thinking of releasing in April/May. It might come out earlier, but no, I cannot promise anything. I won’t be posting chapter updates, but I may upload little teasers, chapter previews and/or spoilers over my forum from time to time. It’s easier to release by volume, but the reasons are too long, so if you want to know, post on the forum’s “Official Comment Thread” (it’s in my review)
-Doujins: There are currently 8 author-approved doujin novels of Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang. I will consider translating them, but only after the official story has been fully done.
-Drama: I think the drama group recently set themselves back up again! I don’t really trust them, but if a drama does come out, I will translate it even if it means stealing off the plate of usual drama subbers. (Well, it’s just a translation as I can’t sub anyway)
-Other Information: No, even though I can probably finish translating a book in five days, I will not increase my speed unless the author gives her permission. I have re-attempted asking the author’s permission and I really hope that she either agrees or doesn’t reply, because if she doesn’t agree, I may have to cease all translation. Alternately, I could just pretend I never sent an email... :/

Other Stuff About CKM Scans:
-All manga, manhua and light novels will be dropped except for Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang.
-The only manga I will be continuing on my translation blog is: Cooking Master Boy and Kaidan Tochuu no Big Noise.
-CKM Scans will officially disband upon completion of Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang.

xah’s Translation Schedule:
-Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang Volume 03 translation will begin on 5th Jan, until then, all I’m going to be doing is manga. (I’m quite sick of Chinese, seriously, give me a rest). It’ll probably take about two weeks if I’m dedicated, but I’m not, and it’s quite technical and glance (the language gets more sophisticated as the story proceeds).
-Over my translation blog, I want to at least get to Hensokukei Quadrangle Ch05 and maybe something from Mashiro no Oto, Junkissa Neko or the second half of Seishun Shonbori Club.
-If the collab between a manhua app company and games company work out and can offer me paid and/or official work, I won’t ever be translating manhua again. Not that I ever did much, but I guess I won’t be showing you stuff like Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang or Yan Zhi Cuo again.
-I have to work in real life too...sigh...can’t pay for my manga hobbies any more...so overall, I’ll have less time to translate.

Well then, that’s quite a bit, so it’s time for me to disappear~~
xah.
Back to top Go down
https://ckmscans.forumotion.com

News Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1